Monday 24 June 2019
Home      All news      Contact us     
thestar.com - 1 month ago

One dead, one in hospital following suspected carbon monoxide poisoning


Salmon Arm RCMP say they responded to a call on Saturday just after 10 a.m. and they found a dead adult female and a group of people performing first aid on a youth.

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

hospital

 | 

following

 | 

suspected

 | 

carbon

 | 

monoxide

 | 

poisoning

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources