Tuesday 22 May 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
cnn.com
4 months ago

Tom Petty died of accidental drug overdose

Musician Tom Petty died of an accidental drug overdose of several medications, a statement from his family, posted on tompetty.com, and a news release from the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner said Friday.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Tom

 | 

Petty

 | 

died

 | 

accidental

 | 

drug

 | 

overdose

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
Canada