Tuesday 20 February 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
cnn.com
6 days ago

Man catches pants on fire with e-cig

A man suffered first and second degree burns when his e-cigarette unexpectedly exploded in his pocket and caught his pants on fire.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Man

 | 

catches

 | 

pants

 | 

fire

 | 

with

 | 

cig

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
Canada