Tuesday 23 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
globalnews.ca
3 months ago

U.S. teen with severe peanut allergy dies after accidentally eating cookie parents deemed ‘safe’

After suffering a severe reaction to her peanut allergy in late June, Alexi Ryann Stafford s parents are sending a warning to others: always read labels before consumption.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

The Jewish Crossroads

- nytimes.com
Hashtags:   

teen

 | 

with

 | 

severe

 | 

peanut

 | 

allergy

 | 

dies

 | 

after

 | 

accidentally

 | 

eating

 | 

cookie

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)